DAIL - Safety pressure sensor with analog signal and switch output
The DAIL fulfils the requirements of EN 1114-1 for overpressure protection of extrusion lines and offers maximum comfort of operation.
The auto-zero function enables calibration directly on the device or from the observation point/controller. On the output side, the melt pressure transmitter provides a switch output in addition to the analog signal which enables switching off the machine in case of overpressure according to EN 13849-1, PL=c.
- Switch output for overpressure protection
- Switch-off pressure freely selectable
- Analog output mA or V
- Performance Level c according to EN13849
- TÜV certified
- G-coating to counteract adhesive materials
- Compatible with common OEM sensors
- Longlife design