DTA - Pressure Transducer with Standardized Output Signal and Integrated Temperature Measurement
The DTA defines the industry standard in combination with temperature measurement. One process connection suffices to measure both values.
The unit excels in its high quality workmanship and cost efficiency. Its absolute reproducibility and stable measuring values contribute to our measurement accuracies.
- Liquid filled measuring system
- Maximum reliability through new membrane technology
- Standard G-coating to counteract adhesive materials
- Combined pressure and temperature measurement
- Robust design with G-Armor flexible components
- Applications with process medias of up to 400°C (750°F) possible
- Pressure ranges from 0-50 and 0-2.000 bar (0-725 to 29,000 psi) available
- Stable output signals
- Longlife Design